By becoming a monthly donor, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping a child and their family navigate one of the most difficult times in their life.
Why consider Monthly Giving?
- It’s easy and convenient. Your donation is processed monthly to your credit card or post-dated cheque. You can increase, decrease, or suspend your giving at any time
- Your donation is tax deductible, and you will receive a tax receipt at the end of the year
- More of your dollar goes to work right away and where it is needed most; with the children
- As a monthly donor, you will provide a regular income so that we can plan ahead in providing programs and support
- Your monthly commitment reduces the amount of mail you get and helps us reduce administrative costs
- Our monthly donors are our most committed group of supports
Your cumulative, annual donation helps cover the costs of:
$1600 = The cost for 1 child to go through our program
$600 = The cost for program activities and supplies such as new mats in the volcano room, interactive games, furniture, arts and craft supplies
$240 = Sends 1 child to our week long “Grief Busters” Summer Day Camp
$120 = Provides training for one Grief Facilitator Volunteer
To become a monthly donor, please contact our Development Director, Lisa Spinks, at [email protected] or 705.721.5437 ext. 303