Yuk Yuks Comedy Night- March 25th
Join a night of fun and laughter at Tangle Creek Golf supporting Seasons Centre for Grieving Children. Tickets are just $59.99 plus HST per person on-line and includes a buffet dinner. Doors open at 6pm, dinner is at 7:00pm and the show starts at 8:00pm! To reserve your seats or for more info please call 705-720-2150.
To buy tickets:https://shop.tanglecreekgolf.com/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&product_id=178
Tender Hearts 21st Annual Gala- April 21st
We are excited about our 21st Annual Tender Hearts Gala!! This year’s event takes place on Friday, April 21st a Tangle Creek & Country Club – with a “Kentucky Derby” theme! The Gala promises our guests an evening filled with delicious cuisine, amazing music by Memphis Mudd as well as a spectacular auction!
To purchase your tickets or to learn more about our sponsorship packages email Marcy at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 25th- Educational Day
Resilient Children and Youth Connecting Physical Activity to Mental Heath
Seasons Centre for Grieving Children is proud to present the 3rd Annual Educational Day. Moving to Find Balance: Resilient Children and Youth Connecting Physical Activity to Mental Health
Workshops will highlight :
- Knowledge from the fields of psychology, kinesiology and neuroscience which offers exciting new ideas on how physical activity can affect the brain and support children’s mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- Simple tips for incorporating more activity in your own life, at home and at work
- Ways that organizations can support more physical activity for staff and clients
- How physical activity supports the brain health and emotional wellbeing of young children (0-6 years)
- Ways to encourage older children and youth to incorporate fun and engaging physical activity into their lives
- How participation in organized sport and physical activity affects the mental health of children and youth
- How to access family-friendly local resources that are low or no cost
Service Providers Workshop: 9am-4pm $95 per person includes lunch
Parents Forum: 6pm-9pm- Free – Registration is required
For more information please email email@example.com or call 705-721-5437 ext. 202
Purchase your ticket: https://barrie.snapd.com/#/events/view/1028046
4th Annual Glam It Up Barrie
This unique charity even supports Seasons Centre for Grieving Centre and it has it all from facials, makeup, hair an a professional photo-shoot all for $80!
Glam It Up Barrie is sure to be a glamorous event!
Contact Shakir at 705-718-7550 for more details or on Facebook “Glam It Up”